Happy Friday, peeps, and welcome back to our famous Five on Friday! It’s been a week packed with events, excitement, and holiday cheer and we just want to share it with you in this quick review. So grab yourself a hot cup of cocoa, slide into your fuzziest slippers and cozy up to this Five on Friday!
- Centro kicked off the holiday festivities this week! Our east (Thursday) and west (Tuesday) regions had their annual holiday parties, which were bursting with good friends, good food, and good tidings.
- Our own Garrett McClure spoke at BIA Kelsey’s Leading in Local Interactive Local Media in San Francisco on Thursday on local advertising and how to leverage a programmatic approach.
- We joined thinkLA for its annual winter party. We had a blast, plus all proceeds from the party went to Toys for Tots!
- Part two of our infographic series, Unwrapping the Holiday Shopper, was released on Thursday. This part of the series will help you better understand how and why Millenials, GenXers, and Baby Boomers are buying. Find it here.
- We are very proud of our SVP of Data and Analytics, Gunnard Johnson, for being named to the Advertising Research Foundation’s Board of Directors this week! Find the press release from Marketing Watch here.
That wraps up this week’s Five on Friday. We hope you have a wonderful weekend! Until next time, be happy and be kind.