Hey there, peeps! After a week off, our Five on Friday series is back and ready to rumble! Like always, the Centrons were as busy as bees, hard at work on all of that ad tech ‘honey’. But now the week is almost done so loosen that tie and reflect on a great week.
- National Vice President, Channel Sales Partnerships, Garrett McClure presented at the Digital Agency Summit in Chicago on Tuesday about how publishers can better position themselves to grasp a bigger portion of the marketing budgets of small –to-medium sized marketing agencies.
- Our SVP of Data & Analytics Gunnard Johnson was on the programmatic panel at the Advertising Research Foundation’s Programmatic Workshop on Wednesday. The panel focused on how advertisers can better measure the success of programmatic.
- Centro joined thinkLA on Wednesday for their annual Turkey Bowl bowling tournament and party. Part of the proceeds went to the LA Regional Food Bank.
- Did you hear? Centro is giving you the gift of data this year with a 5-part infographic series. Part 1 of Unwrapping the Holiday Shopper can be found here!
- As you all know, Tuesday, November 11 was Veterans Day. From all of us at Centro, we would like to send out one more thank you to all veterans, both near and far, for their service and selflessness.
That does it for this Five on Friday, have a wonderful weekend and be kind.