Hello, friends! It's Friday and time for the latest Five on Friday! The Centrons felt like jet setters this week, heading to events all over the country and the UK. So before you start raking up all those falling leaves, take a load off and read the Five on Friday for this week!
- Starting on Sunday, Mike Olson, Jun Wang, and a few other Centrons headed to Scottsdale, AZ for the Be on the Look Out (BOLO) Conference. Centro was a proud sponsor of the event. We also hosted an invite-only dinner for some of the attendees to discuss media strategies and how to adapt in the turbulent ad tech environment.
- Mallory Szabo, Ratko Vidakovic and some SiteScout team members headed across the Atlantic to Adtech: London where the UK digital marketing and media community met to source suppliers, network with the industry, benchmark digital strategies and understand the latest trends and technologies.
- Our CEO Shawn Riegsecker joined a stellar group of presenters consisting of Bonin Bough of Mondelez International, Kristin O’Hara of Time Warner, and Brett Wilson of TubeMogul for a panel discussion on programmatic at the Media & Technology Summit in NYC on Thursday night.
- Ben Sarmiento and some of the other LA Centrons went to the Programmatic Summit hosted by thinkLA and IAB to stay ahead of the latest information regarding programmatic advertising.
- Michael Thill and Ashley McBrearty from Centro LA swung by Carat LA with the Brazil Kiss coffee truck Friday morning for a Power Perk that was chock-full of morning bites, fresh gourmet coffee and delicious smoothies. Palisades Media Group and Mediacom joined in on the fun as well.
From all of us at Centro, be happy, be kind, and have a wonderful and healthy weekend.