Greetings readers. It’s that time of the week again – Friday! Autumn is upon us and what better way to kick it off than with a new edition of Five on Friday? Go get yourself something pumpkin spiced (we prefer lattes) and indulge in the last Five on Friday of September.
- Sunday was a day of reflection for Centrons as it marked the 33rd annual United Nations’ International Day of Peace, a day dedicated to strengthening the ideals of peace around the world. John Lennon’s Imagine was chosen as the anthem to commemorate the day.
- Tuesday marked the first day of autumn and Centrons everywhere were excited to break out the sweaters and cuddle-up with some hot apple cider.
- ‘Power up with Centro’ was the theme for Wednesday’s Agency Takeover with Kelly Madison Scott in Chicago.
- Centro was in fine form at the Women in Media Mentoring Initiative (WIMMI) event in Dallas, where VP of Regional Media Operations, April Weeks, gave the opening remarks.
- Centro took a big step forward in demystifying the advertising technology industry by releasing the first-ever Centro Programmatic Advertising Glossary. Make sure you check it out!
That does it for this Five on Friday. Keep warm in the chilly fall weather! Have a beautiful weekend.