Hey friends! Thanks to the short work week, Friday is already upon us! We are definitely fans of easing back to work after a holiday but that doesn’t mean we are short on exciting news to share with you.
So kick back, relax, and enjoy today’s edition of Five on Friday!
- Monday was Labor Day and Centrons across the US were busy enjoying the work holiday. There were plenty of burgers and brews to go around!
- Our CEO Shawn Riegsecker visited Startup Grind to share some of his wisdom. Check out the video here.
- Our CMO, Kelly Wenzel gave the opening remarks at the Advertising Women of New York event, AWNY: Gaining Ground, held on Wednesday. The event centered on helping women discover their ‘best self’ and advance in the workplace.
- Centro attended the annual thinkLA Social Media Breakfast on Thursday. This year’s focus was advancing social media by taking a fresh, innovative, and human approach.
- Centro goes to the BMW Championships! A few Centrons ventured to Cherry Hills Village, CO yesterday to enjoy some great golf and the hospitality of the PGA.
That’s our five on Friday! Happy reading and be sure to enjoy the hot weather before autumn creeps in!