Hello again, friends, and welcome to another Friday! It has been quite a busy week for us, packed with plenty of action and adventure but it is time to slow things down and unwind for the weekend. So find your comfy chair and dive into the latest Five on Friday.
- It was a week chock-full of holidays so we would like to give one last happy holiday to all those who celebrated Columbus Day, Native Americans’ Day, Canadian Thanksgiving, and National Boss’ Day!
- It was also a week packed with some great events as SVP, Sales, Tyler Kelly and a few other Centrons headed to the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas on Tuesday for the JD Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable for some valuable insights and perspectives on marketing issues in the automotive sector.
- We were also a proud sponsor of the ANA Masters of Marketing Annual Conference in Orlando. CMO Kelly Wenzel, VP of Marketing Communications Leah Holzman, and some other Centrons gathered to learn and engage with other visionaries who have built brands, leveraged media, and worked hard to make marketing more accountable.
- A few of the Centrons in NYC joined Opti for an Oktoberfest-themed happy hour today with some delicious German treats and drinks.
- Our own Joe Pospisil got a great mention in the Monday New York Times for his work on a musical and book which are helping to drive the local sociocultural renaissance in his town. Great work, Joe!
From all of us at Centro, be happy, be kind, and have a wonderful weekend.