Hello everyone! Another Friday is upon us meaning that another work week is in the books. Centrons across North America were busy like bees this week (no surprise there!) but before you sign out for the weekend, check out our Five on Friday:
- Centro was selected as a semi-finalist for 1871’s 2014 Momentum award, celebrating the past, present and future of entrepreneurship in Chicago.
- The NYC office played host to Q3 sales training for the Northeast region. Awesome insights were shared and skills were sharpened to finish strong and hit the ground for Q4.
- On Wednesday, some lucky Chicago-based Centrons enjoyed got in on some local tech and local brews at Context Media’s Built in Brews happy hour.
- Centro is about more than brews, we care about the arts too! This we attended the Metropolitan Ensemble Theatre in Kansas City, MO as part of our corporate sponsorship.
- Thursday marked the 13th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and also the loss of United Flight 93. Our thoughts and prayers were with all those who lost loved ones on that tragic day.
That’s it for this week, enjoy your weekend and be kind.