Welcome to the first day of August! As summer flies by, we’d like to take pause and reflect on the awesome things that have happened here over the past week. We hope you enjoy our review and encourage you to do the same in your world. Chances are, there’s a lot to feel good about.
- Centro attended the WIMMI Boston Chapter Reception featuring leading women in media from the greater Boston area.
- Our LA team rocked their Change the World project, raising almost $600 to help send kids to Camp Kindle — a getaway for children impacted by HIV/AIDS. Check out our Facebook page for pics!
- On Thursday, we hosted a Power Perk Event for MediaVest NYC. Over 350 people at the agency enjoyed cool treats from the YoGo Truck parked right outside their office!
- Case study alert! We released another new study featuring an international thrift store client. Complete with impressive metrics — this is a great story on the impact of audience buying.
- We have almost 40 new followers on Twitter this week alone. If you’re not following Centro, start now!
Have a great weekend! See you all on Monday.