Just in case you had a crazy week – yes, it is indeed Friday! As usual, we had another jam-packed week. Not only was it our final week of events in 2014, but we were also in overdrive preparing some great surprises for you. While you will have to wait till next week to see what we’re talking about, we are still going to give you our weekly reflection. Please enjoy today’s Five on Friday!
- Centro continued the holiday cheer this week with parties on Tuesday and Thursday in Dallas and at our headquarters in Chicago. Our SiteScout team took the trip down from Toronto to join in on the festivities!
- Not everyone can cook – but it‘s easy to learn when you’re having fun! Our Seattle office rented out a private kitchen space to host a fun “Cook with Centro” class for clients on Monday night.
- We went to the WIMMI NYC Chapter Reception on Tuesday for a night of great conversation, networking, and mentorship.
- The second volume of our RTB Zeitgeist eBook was released this week! Learn more about how big brands are taking on programmatic and how they are adapting to the challenges it poses. Find it here.
- Centro was a co-sponsor of the Mingle Bells holiday party, hosted by the San Diego Ad club. Some of the west coast Centrons headed to San Diego to join a handful of clients for some warm tidings and fun.
That does it for this week’s Five on Friday. Thanks for tuning in! We hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. And don’t forget, be happy and be kind.