Hey there, friends. Welcome back to the beloved Five on Friday series. 2015 is in full swing and we’re wasting no time in bringing you some fun content. To kick off the New Year properly, we went the extra mile. Literally! We headed to the International Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas this week. Here are just a few highlights from our week at #CES2015.
- The festivities began on Monday night with a fantastic performance of Michael Jackson ONE, presented by Cirque du Solei. It was a spectacular display of acrobatics and music that paid great homage to the King of Pop.
- On Tuesday, we enjoyed a private floor tour of Tech East by Shelly Palmer. Innovations in audio, automotive, electronics, gaming, video, wireless devices, and digital imaging were on display, in full force. Throughout the tour, Shelly provided insights into the upcoming trends for 2015!
- Shelly also gave a private guided tour of the Tech West Floor – where the innovations of tomorrow were on display. Shelly pointed out the big innovations on the horizon for fitness/health, sensors, the internet, and more. He stressed that many of these technologies were in their infancy, so the future is looking bright.
- Google came in on Wednesday to give a great panel discussion about cross-platform data. In particular, the panel looked at the growing importance of a unified message of media strategies as consumers continuously add new devices to their arsenals, creating greater fragmentation for marketers.
- TubeMogul gave an interesting presentation on the current perceptions of TV and online video content. We learned that consumers are no longer distinguishing TV and online video ads and it's essential for marketers to stop treating them differently.
We had a wonderful time at #CES2015 and can’t until next year. We hope your week was just as great. From the entire Centro team, be happy and be kind.