Hello there, guys and gals. It’s Friday once more and a spooky one at that. Welcome to the Halloween edition of Five on Friday! The Centrons have been anticipating the weekend for all of the tricks and treats that lay ahead, so slip into your costume and get ready for this ghoulish edition of Five on Friday!
- Centro NY met up with Havas NY for a Halloween bash on Tuesday. The ‘Trick or Treat Yourself to a Party” was filled with plenty of sweet treats, like fall flavored People’s Pops, and BOOzey beverages!
- It wouldn’t be a proper fall themed event without pumpkin spice. We swung by the Orlando Sentinel on Tuesday for a shindig packed with pumpkin cheesecake, cookies, scones, and lattes! It was nearly pumpkin overload.
- It wasn’t all fun this week. There were games too! Centro was the official banner sponsor of the Houston Media Classic Golf Tournament.
- The Dallas Centrons stopped by GCG Marketing on Thursday for an afternoon Power Perk pick-me-up complete with coffee and treats.
- Centro LA had a blast with Wunderman, MEC, and YMarketing at the “Perfect Pair” Halloween party. Things in twos are much better together, from costumes to goodies!
Since we had such an eventful Halloween week, why not head over to our Facebook page to catch a glimpse of the fun! From all of us Centro, have a very happy and healthy weekend and be safe in all of your spooky, weekend adventures!