Hey all! It’s Friday again and we are officially halfway through August. Take some time this weekend to rest, relax, and savor the last of these warm summer days before they slip away. As we do the same, we can’t help but realize what an amazing week it’s been here at Centro! Take a look at the lineup of our top events, complete with links for extra enjoyment!
- Centro attends the 4A’s conference in NYC: We were so excited for the opportunity to sponsor the Talent 2030 conference hosted by the 4A’s. Centro CEO Shawn Riegsecker gave a moving keynote presentation entitled “Happiness is the new ROI”. Watch the full video, and let us know what you think!
- A team of Centrons also attended the Affiliate Summit East in NYC early this week. On site we had a booth set up to demonstrate SiteScout, our programmatic platform. Check out our Facebook page for some pictures!
- Centro is excited to announce new partnerships through our Digital Extension team! Read about the partnerships and the publishers we’ve got on board here.
- Centro was featured in a Crain’s Chicago business article on the challenges rapidly-growing startups, like Centro, face when looking for office accommodations.
- We managed to squeeze some fun in too, including spending some time with our friends at Carat in Atlanta and Universal McCann in LA. Frozen treats and local delicacies abound! Thanks to all of those who stopped by - these events had great turnouts!
*BONUS* Centrons are challenging each other to raise awareness for the #StrikeoutALS movement! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for photos and videos, but more importantly, be sure to check out the website for the cause, and join us in the fight!
That’s all folks! Have a great weekend and we’ll bring you the new events lineup on Monday!