Hello friends! It is a happy Friday here at Centro! We’ve had a fun week and, as usual, we’d like to share the cool things we’ve been up to as a company. For a change of pace, give these a read while listening to one of the weekend-themed songs below:
Crank up the tunes and check out the fun below!
- Agency visits! Centro hit up some of our good agency friends in Austin and LA to bring some final summer lovin’ to their offices. In this case, summer lovin’ consists of beers and BBQ. We have a lot of goofiness captured from the on-site photo booth as well. Sayonara, summer!
- Have you heard? Centro is a great place to work! JobBrander interviewed Amanda Wilson, an account coordinator here in Chicago, about being a Centron. Get the insider scoop on Centro and our employee culture here!
- But really, Centro is a great place to work. In fact, we’re officially Great Rated!- Peep these facts about our company, along with some interesting information about culture, mission and demographics of Centro.
- Speaking of which, did we mention we’re hiring? It’s true, we want you to join us! We have a number of positions open across the country. Check out our careers page for more information. Pro Tip: reach out to a Centro friend of yours for more information and a referral!
- It has also been a VERY busy week for our SiteScout team! Ratko Vidakovic has released a fantastic blog post about campaign performance beyond CTR. He’s also featured in this great article from Marketing Land about hyperlocal advertising.
That's our five on Friday! Happy reading, happy jamming and HAPPY FRIDAY! Swing back Monday to see what we're getting into next week!