Hey there, folks! We’re glad you stopped by for today’s Five on Friday. This crazy polar vortex has us in the holiday spirit and we’re looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. But before you all don those sweaters and dig into your turkey dinner, why not cozy up to this edition of Five on Friday?
- It was a great week for Centro! We kicked off the week with the #1 spot on Ad Age’s Best Places to Work 2014. Read our profile on Ad Age here.
- On Tuesday, our CMO, Kelly Wenzel, hosted the AWNY C-Suite Meet with featured guest Amy Wilkins of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.
- On Thursday, we sponsored the reception at the AWNY Advertising Career Conference. The conference is geared towards helping college students learn more about careers in Advertising and Media. The conference runs until Friday.
- Also on Thursday, we met up with 360i in NYC for a tailgate themed happy hour, packed with great food and drinks. We also raffled off some NFL tickets!
- In honor of the AWNY Advertising Careers Conference, we hosted 35 college students in the NYC office to offer a sneak peek into the media and advertising world. Centrons from each department gave the students some insights into the different jobs and their functions within the company.
That’s it for this Five on Friday. We hope you all stay warm in this cold, crazy weather! Until next time, be happy and be kind.