KB#00621-Read.me for 16-bit ODBC Driver, rev 1
Read.me for 16-bit ODBC Driver, rev 1
Copyright (c) 1995, BASIS International, Ltd.
PAINLESS INSTALL START HERE!!!!!!
Welcome to the BASIS ODBC Driver. The BASIS ODBC Driver is easy to install, but configuring your data source may require specialized information. For this reason, installation information is presented in the online documentation available through the Adobe Acrobat Reader 2.0. We suggest that you install the Adobe Acrobat Reader, then access and read the online documentation for the BASIS ODBC Driver before attempting to install. If you decide to print the documentation, it is only about 25 pages long. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is also available on the World Wide Web at http://www.adobe.com/
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat requires you to restart Windows after completing its installation.
To install the Adobe Acrobat Reader:
1. Insert the Adobe Acrobat Reader diskette in your floppy drive.
2. From the Windows 3.x or NT Program Manager, choose Run from the File menu, then type
From the Windows 95 Start menu, choose Run, then type
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
To access the BASIS ODBC documentation after restarting:
1. Copy the documentation file ODBCDOC.PDF from the BASIS ODBC Driver Documentation diskette to the directory you prefer.
2. Double-click the Adobe Reader icon to start the application.
3. Select the file through the Open window.
4. To browse on screen, use the scroll bar and hot links. To print a copy, choose Print from the File menu.
Last Modified: 12/22/1997 Product: BASIS ODBC Driver Operating System: N/A
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.